Skip to main content

Lucky number slevin

I'm wondering why people criticise it
It's good thriller with a simple suspense story .
And The cast of movie is impressive
My favorite part of movie is the speech of 'Sir Ben Kingsley' 
Slevin: How do you justify being a rabbi... and a gangster?
The Rabbi: I don't. I'm a bad man who doesn't waste time wondering what could've been when I am what could've been and what could not have been. I live on both sides of the fence. My grass is always green. Consider, Mr. Fisher... there are two men sitting here before you, and one of them you should be very afraid of. Where's my money?
And the quote of Mr. Goodkat: Charlie Chaplin once entered a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest in Monte Carlo and came in third; that's a story.
And at last just wanna say enjoy
"Kansas City Shuffle"

Comments